Thursday, June 11, 2009

It All Started With a Box...




Well, I guess it actually started with what was inside of the box. ;o)









I am completely thrilled to announce that Mike and I are expecting our first baby in the early part of February 2010! :o)


I am currently a little over 5 weeks pregnant, and we would greatly appreciate your prayers for this pregnancy and baby, especially in this first trimester. Our first appointment is on the 7th of July, at which time I will be a little over 9 weeks, and at that time we will get to hear our baby's heartbeat. I can't even express how excited and anxious I am for that day to get here! :o)


Well, prepare yourselves for me updating regularly about how my little bean is progressing! Love to you all. :o)

P.S. "The Box" is how I told Mike about our baby. :o)

9 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Oh My Kassandra, how happy I am for you! I can't believe we're already to this point in our lives. It's crazy to think about you being pregnant, like wow. Really Pregnant. That's so amazing babe, really I'm ecstatic for you!

Muchos love darling.

Jenn said...

Congratulations guys!! We are sooo excited for you both. We will be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both! Love you!
amber

blondevue... said...

Congratulations my friend, I am so happy for you and Mike. I know this is exactly what you wanted, and the timing is Gods. :))
Love you lots,
Tori

Florida Girl said...

This is the best news that I could have clicked over to today. I think I may need to begin planning a trip to Alaska. I cannot begin to express how excited I am and it all just makes perfect sense and is part of the perfect plan that only God can orchestrate.

I am so happy for you!

Love,
Pam
"Aunt Florida"

Kassandra said...

Haha Pam I couldn't wait to get your comment! I knew you would be thrilled. :o) It was just so funny, because of one of your last comments. You didn't even know we were trying, but you "knew". Too funny. :o)

Anonymous said...

yay!

Grammie Kim said...

So happy for you, Kassandra. You have yourself a merry little pregnancy, ok?

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Mrs. Pam has told me a lot about your blog & I'm also thrilled for you and your husband!