Wednesday, September 5, 2007

La Ti Da

Well, It's Wednesday, and mom, dad, Lucas and Tyler all headed out to Minto today to go moose hunting. Chris and Lauren are headed out tomorrow, then it'll be me and the little Tater Tot (Taylor). :o) I'm looking forward to spending some time together, just the two of us. Everyone should be back on Saturday or Sunday. So, I've got her for at least two days. I think it'll be fun. I'll try to remember to take some pictures, and I can post them. :o)

Then, when everyone gets back, it'll be time to process moose. Oh joy. :o) No, I'm going to try to help this year. I didn't really have to last year, because Chris and Lauren had just got up here, and Lauren wanted to help (crazy girl) so I just had to watch the baby (BUMMER). ;o) But anyways, I'm going to tell mom and dad that I will help with the moose this year. We always end up staying up super late doing it, but I think I can sacrifice a little sleep to help out around here. :o) Hey, maybe I will take some pictures of that too, so I can prove that I actually did it! Since, I'm sure that some of you wouldn't believe me if I only said that I did it. Yep, I'll have to have the pictures to prove it. :o) Well, I'll see what I can do anyhow.

Other than that, not a whole lot is going on. Fall is definitely here. The leaves are changing more every day. I'm kind of looking forward to winter, but dreading it at the same time. I want to go snowboarding so bad, and I'm ready for things to slow down. But then again, I'm not particularly ready for fifty degrees below zero either! :o) I always manage to survive somehow or another though. I'm sure this year will be no different.

Anyways, I know how much you all LOVE hearing me ramble on and on forever about NOTHING, but I'm afraid I must go. I need to unload the dishwasher, take a shower, and get my happy little butt in bed! So, good night for now, and talk to y'all later! :o)

No comments: