Monday, September 17, 2007

This and That

Well, I ended up going to the doctor last Thursday, and they pretty much told me I had a cold. Yeah, because I totally didn't know that BEFORE I went to the doctor. :o) Oh well, at least it wasn't bronchitis. They gave me some nose-spray sniffy stuff, and a prescription for some Allegra-D. Then I baby-sat on Friday night, and the kids' mom, Eleanore gave me some vitamins, that I have been taking twice a day. Two vitamin C, one Zinc, and one Vitamin E. I feel like a drug addict in the mornings, because I have to take the four vitamin pills, the one Allegra-D, and the nose sniffy stuff. It's kinda funny. I only have one more Vitamin C pill that I'll take tonight, then it'll just be the Allegra-D, and the sniffy stuff (also known as Rhinocort). I'm feeling A LOT better than I was, so that's good. I just have this cough left over, and still a bit of a runny nose. Hopefully that will all go away soon. For a while, I felt so horrible, that it felt like I was never going to feel better again. :o) Of course that's not the case, but when your body is so drained, from being so sick, you certainly feel that way.

Anyways, my weekend went pretty good. I baby-sat on Friday night, and Emily came with me, then we went over to Michelle's house and hung out with her and Jenni for a while. We ended up spending the night, and I got up, and went to work the next morning. Yup, I worked on Saturday. It wasn't all that bad, since I kind of volunteered to do it. We had a cooking demonstration in our display kitchen, and Rhoni (a lady I work with) asked if I could come in and help. It was good, because I was able to make up some of my time I took off on Monday, without using too many of my sick hours, so I still have some if I need them again. We are having another cooking demonstration the Saturday after next, and I'll probably offer to work that one too. I enjoyed it. I love cooking things. I would love to take a few classes at the TVC campus, but can't afford it right now. Maybe one day after I get married or something. :o)

Ok, well it's late, and my laundry in the dryer is probably done, so I better go. Catch you guys later. :o)

No comments: