Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meet My Baby. :o)

We had our first appointment today, and everything was GREAT! Baby is measuring perfectly, at exactly 9 weeks (I'm going to start posting my updates on Tuesdays now, because that's when I go into a new week). She did an ultrasound, and we got to see our amazing little baby. Mike held my hand as the picture popped up onto the screen, and I nearly started crying. I couldn't believe it. What I was seeing on the screen, a tiny little baby, was actually inside of me. I was...amazed...to say the least. The baby was wiggling around in there. You could see it waving it's tiny little arms. So amazing. And so crazy that the baby is moving so much, but I can't feel it! Haha, it's still too tiny, but I can't wait. :o)

I could have stared at that screen for hours and hours, watching my baby move around, but it ended all too soon. I swear, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Anyways, without further adieu, I would like you to meet my baby. :o)



I can't stop looking at this. THAT'S MY BABY. :o)

5 comments:

Kaylee said...

*Waves* hi baby cousin!!!! ur cute or handsome...whatever you are!

Florida Girl said...

This is so precious. ♥♥♥

Happy Girl said...

Oh!!! Kassandra. *sigh* You're going to be a mommy. Wow, just wow. It gets more and more real for me with every update. I can actually see you and Mike in the room and it makes me want to cry. *ah* how life changes.

blondevue... said...

So incredible!!! I'm glad I get to be here and see you :))
Love you.
Tori

Grammie Kim said...

Ultrasounds are wonderful! It really does make the pregnancy more real. It is exciting to see how everything is progressing for you. Happy days!