Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 9

And another week has flown by. It didn't feel like it at the time, but here I am a day past my posting day. :o) Craziness, I say.




I have been meaning to post about other things during the week, but just haven't gotten around to it. I'll work on that, because eventually, if you haven't already, you will get bored of me posting these weekly updates. So, I'll try to keep my blog alive with things other than baby progress updates. ;o)

Anyways, here's week 9 for you.



Earlobe: Your baby now has earlobes.

Eyelid: Your baby's eyelids are now fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks.

Chorionic Villi: If you have chorionic villus sampling (CVS) in the next few weeks, the doctor will draw cells from the tiny projections in the placenta called chorionic villi.

Fingers: The tips of your baby's fingers are slightly enlarged where the "touch pads" are developing.

Shoulders: Your baby can now move it's limbs; all the major joints are working, including the shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees and ankles.

So that's what's going on this week! :o) Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July. We had a pretty good one, spent on the Chena River with friends. If I can get the pictures from people, then I'll post some soon. :o)

1 comment:

Happy Girl said...

Baby progress is fab, but I for one would be quite excited about posts on other life happenings. =) How about you post some pictures of you and Tori to make me jealous of her and with I was there?