Tuesday, October 13, 2009

15 1/2 hours...

In that amount of time, it will be time for my ultrasound tomorrow. :o)

I can't wait. I'm so incredibly excited. :o) Above all, I'm just hoping and praying to see a healthy little baby in there. And then, I'm hoping that our baby won't be a bit shy or bashful and that we will be able to tell what we're having. :o) I'm such a planner, and I just want to KNOW what this baby is!!! I've been going crazy. There are so many projects and things that I have wanted to start on, but haven't been able to, because I want them to be gender-specific. So, I've waited...and waited...and the time is finally here. :o) I'm so happy. :o)

Mom is coming with us to the ultrasound tomorrow, and she's beyond excited. I'm glad she's able to share in this with us, cuz I love my mommy. :o) And I'm also very excited, because Mike has two Personal Days that he has to take off before the end of the year or he loses them, so he's taking one of them tomorrow. :o) I'm so excited to just spend the whole day with my amazing hubby. After the ultrasound, I think we're going to go to lunch, and then maybe buy something small for our baby. :o) It should be a fun day, and I'm really looking forward to it.

So, I'll be sure to update you all as soon as I can on how the appointment went! It's at 11:45 tomorrow. :o)

Hope you all had a great day in the Lord. :o)

5 comments:

Happy Girl said...

1 hour and 57 minutes!!!!!.....

Happy Girl said...

One hour and 8 minutes!!!!!

Happy Girl said...

You're there!!!!!

Happy Girl said...

Heeeeey pal. I'm wondering how many weeks pregnant you are? For some reason I'm thinking you told me this ultra sound was at 19 weeks. BUT Tori is saying you're at like 23 weeks or something like that. So... do enlighten the pal here. ;-)

Kassandra said...

i turned 23 weeks yesterday. :o) roundabouts 17 to go...