Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Room

Mom came over and helped me paint on Monday. She took the whole day off, and we had a really good time hanging out. :o) The painting turned out much better than either one of us were expecting, and we love it! I can't wait to get furniture in there. :o) But I have to be patient for that, since Mom and Dad are building it. :o)

Anyways, here's pictures. :o)


The corner of the room where all of our junk was consolidated and organized. ;o) Instead of putting the closet doors back on, I'm thinking of Just hanging a curtain that would tie in the colors of the rest of the room. Not sure yet though. :o) I know it looks all messy and everything still, but trust me, it's WAY better than what that room used to look like!


My new book shelf and drawers. :o)


The wall on the right is bare right now, and will be a "baby wall".


Pretty paint. ;o)


And the tree. :o) We LOVE how it turned out. I couldn't be happier with it. :o)


And back to the door. A full 360* view of the room. ;o)


Closer up of the tree.


The little birdies are probably my favorite. :o)
Anyways, there's our baby room. :o)
I'm slowly working on my wedding scrap book (finally!!!), so I'm hoping when I get it done, to post pictures of it. Hmm... maybe soon I'll post some pictures of the weekend trip we took to Ninilchik, and then some from Nebraska and stuff. ;o)
Alright, I'm off to finish my chore calendar now! I keep getting distracted!!! ;o)

3 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Ya post pictures kid. Like Texas... Nebraska... Ninilchick... and whatever else it is that you do and NEVER post pictures of... Ya. those. ;-)

And the room is awesome, I can't believe how you guys did it without a real template. Go you and your mad skills.

Ooooh. So I just remembered that you don't like me calling you "kid". Hmn. Bummer for you. ;-) Hehe, you know you love me.

Kaylee Pelham said...

oh my goodness ladies!! when i start having kids i know two people i'm going to call!! haha....wow guys i'm loving that room!! it's soooooo cute and pretty and just plain adorable!! awwweeeee, i bet this room just makes everything seem so real now...ur having a baby!!!! :D anywho love ya!! and great job! xoxo

aksunflower said...

I think a curtain on the closet would really help soften the room. I love the tree! You and your mom are both so creative!