Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kids

Well, I have the Denton kids until this Friday night (they've been here since Saturday night). Things have been going pretty good. We will see how the week goes though, as they have a pretty hectic schedule, between the girls' ballet lessons, Alton's TaeKwon-Do, and Hannah's Piano.

Anyways, Sunday Hannah had a "dress parade" thing for ballet, because she is a cherub in the Nutcracker this year, so I had to do her hair and take her to that, so I thought I'd share the pictures I emailed to her mom last night. :o)

I love the expression on her face. :o)




I also curled Ava's all pretty before we went back to church.


Does she not look like she belongs in the Colonial days or something??? ;o)


Aww, sisters. :o)


Running them around has just been ridiculously crazy, and I'm exhausted by the time they go to bed every night. I've also been going to the gym every morning after dropping them off at school, so that's making me tired too. :o) Anyways, that's what's going on with me this week. Hope you all are having a good week so far.

2 comments:

Happy Girl said...

No way! That's Ava?! Holy Cow she was just a little toddler last I saw her. That's crazy... Does this mean we're getting old?... *psh*, nah. ;-)

blondevue... said...

awwww.
I cannot believe how grown they are!
Hannah was Ava's age when I helped in VBS a few years back.
I'm glad that you've gotten them for this week.
Love and prayers.
Tori