Thursday, October 29, 2009

3D Ultrasound

SO, remember how in my last post I SAID that our 3D ultrasound was on the 1st of December? Well... a guy that Mike knows called him yesterday and said that there was a new place opening in town that was going to be doing them, but they weren't fully established yet, so they were doing them for free! So I called, and the lady said that they were doing them for free through the end of the week. So I made an appointment for today! It was so cool! I love getting ultrasounds done, and being able to see my little man! Oh yeah, haha this kid is definitely a boy! ;o) Anyways, here are the pictures and some videos. I've never posted videos on here before, so I'm hoping they turn out alright. But they take forever to load, so I'm going to see if putting each video in it's own post will help. So there might be several posts with short little videos, just bear with me and enjoy! I sure did! :o) He has my nose! Haha, I cannot wait to meet this kid... :-D


These first few are in 2D. This is his face, in case you couldn't tell. :o)




This one is 3D. He had his hands in his face the WHOLE time, so it was hard for her to get a clear shot of his face. He's got chubby little cheeks. ;o)


Another profile of his face. I don't like this one as much, cuz it makes his nose look weird. But it's computer technology, so it's not perfect! :o)


Here's one of his face without the hands in it. It's a little blurry, but cool none the less. :o)


Haha, this one BOTH of his hands are in his face, so it's even harder to see, but I think it's adorable. :o)


Awwwww... I like this one a lot. My little man... :o)


And with the arms again. ;o)


Ok, so here's the first video. Umm... basically you're lookin at his little bum and the bottom of his thighs. This video just shows that he's a boy. ;o)
Ok, gonna see if I can get the rest of these loaded. Hope you enjoy them!
He woke me up with hiccups this morning. ;o) And now he's got them again for the 3rd time today! Too funny. :o)

2 comments:

blondevue... said...

I am sitting here in awe.
Your HAVING A BABY!
It hit before now, but its crazy to see the pictures and watch the video's of your and Mike's little guy.
He is adorable, and its incredible to see him developing.
Thanks for sharing, I keep watching them over and over. :)
Love you,
Tori

Kassandra said...

I keep doing the same thing! I just can't get enough. :o)

Oh and the, "You're HAVING A BABY!" thing... I KNOW RIGHT?!?!? Oh my goodness it's crazy! It's crazy that those are pictures of MY BABY! Wow. God has been so good to me in blessing me with this baby that I don't deserve. I am in awe...