Friday, November 14, 2008

I Sure Do Miss This Little Girl:



These are all pictures that were taken in May when Lanae` and I headed to Anchorage with Taylor (who's parents did NOT just dump off on us. We offered to take her with us, since they were going to be doing some boat stuff in Ninilchik with my parents, and it would have been hard with her there. We had a great time, and she did just fine with us, and we all loved every minute of it.) to pick up my wedding dress, and the Bridesmaid dresses. The first two were when Lanae`'s poor PT broke down for good. *We miss you PT* The third one is when we finally did make it into Anchorage, and we were at Red Robin. Then in the last two, yes, she's wearing a wig. Such a goofy little girl. :o) I wish I had some recent pictures of her, but her mommy is pregnant again (Yay for being an auntie a second time around!) and so I'm sure she's very tired, and doesn't have much time or energy. Lauren, if you happen to read this, I love you. So very much. I really miss the times we used to have together. I hope you're doing good, and that this pregnancy isn't slowing you down as much as the last one did. Hugs. :o)
Hey, two posts in one day, I'm not doing too bad, eh?

8 comments:

Florida Girl said...

She is cute.

Kassandra said...

Oh, she's even cuter in person. :o)

Happy Girl said...

Aww honey. You make me cry.

Kassandra said...

I make me cry too. which probably isn't the best idea, given the setting i'm currently in. :o) love you. We'll have to take a road trip when you get home. Haha, maybe. :o)

It's a good life said...

Hey youuu. :) I finally decided to take the big step and post. It's not that exciting of a post, but perhaps noteworthy to say the least. :) Miss you. Love the pics of Taylor. She's adorable...

Anonymous said...

Kass, she is so cute. I wish my nieces would let me take them places. But they won't even come over to play yet. Too scared to leave momma! I love you!
amber

It's a good life said...

NEW POST WOMAN.

=]

Kassandra said...

I'm workin on it! Seriously...I'm in the middle of a new post. Calm your horses down. Sheesh. :o)