Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Challenge: Day 7

Well, it wasn't exactly easy, BUT I did get up and read this morning. :o) And I guess it was because I was so tired, but my eyes were watering like CRAZY! It was so annoying. It makes it really hard to read like that, but alas, I persevered, and finished the chapter. :o)

Today's lesson was on wisdom, touching a little on submission as well. I need that. Lessons on submission, that is. It's not an easy field for me, but I am truly working on it. It's always an easier pill to swallow when it is accompanied by the word of God, for sure. It helps take your pride away, because it's not just some person telling you what to do. It's God. The one who created us, the one who absolutely knows best. So, pray for me as I try to gain wisdom in submission.

How did your reading go today, or last night?

Hopefully more wedding pictures to come a little later today! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are doing so well on this. I am planning on pulling my Bible out tonight. I will let you know how it goes...
Love you
Amber

Happy Girl said...

Err.. yah, it didn't work so well. Last night I was going to bed and my bible was a door, 25 steps, and 40 stairs away, so I didnt. I felt bad about it too. So I really should have.... ={