Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 12

Ok, second day in a row this week that I got up and read. Yay for progress! :o)

Today's chapter was on the "three different types of men". It's a pretty long chapter, so I just read the first part, on Mr. Command Man. So, I guess at the end I'll let you know which one I think Mike is. :o) I have an idea, just from the titles of each section, but we'll see. :o)

On another note, I read this ridiculous article about how the Bible supposedly condones gay marriage. They even went so far as to suggest the possibility of David and Jonathan being in a homosexual relationship. I was so disgusted with the whole thing. Click on the link above to read it yourself.

Anyways, how did you all do on your reading last night/this morning? :o)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Had a good day. Love ya!!

blondevue... said...

So completly sad.
I am just glad that the vote went well in CA this last election. We are going to have enough trouble with our future government in this area as it is.
It all makes you really think...
Miss you,
Tori

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you.... You are doing great.
amber