Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wedding Pictures, Part 2

Alright, here's the second round of wedding pictures. :o)


The ring in the flowers. :o)


the dress is on! :o)





Kaylee - my maid of honor - helping me put my shoes on. I couldn't bend over in that thing! :o)



The guys. Don't they look dashing? Especially that cutie in the very front. :o)


the groom and his best man.


the ring.


The "serious" picture of the guys. :o)

OK, that's enough for now. :o) Sorry, they just take so long to load! :o) Hope you're all having a good day!

6 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Wahoo! Two in one day! That's perdy cool. I was just getting on to check for comments on the last one. =)

Happy Girl said...

Haha. I'm a dork. The first wedding post was from yesterday, not today. nevermind. =]

Oh hey! It is two posts today including your reading one! So maybe I'm not as out there as I thought. Hmn. Then again,,,, I probably am.

Happy Girl said...

So the photographer got a flower/ring picture after all? I just remember that my camera was flipping out when we tried to do it. =P

Florida Girl said...

I love all of your wedding photos--you were a gorgeous bride!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! simply gorgious.
Love you
Amber

Kassandra said...

Aww, thanks Pam! :o)