Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowboarding!!!

Well, we went snowboarding on Saturday, and I must say, it was awesome. :o) It was beautiful out - could have been a tad warmer - and the snow was great. And I didn't forget how to snowboard in my one year absence from the hill! :o) Haha. Snowboarding is practically second nature now. I don't think I'll be forgetting how to do it any time soon. :o)

Anyways, I got a couple pictures, but my phone/email/computer are all simultaneously being freaks. So, here's what we've got:





Look! It's Moose, at Moose Mt.! :o) We were all getting ready to leave, and out of the woods, this mama, and her two babies come walking across the hill. Tori, this is out the back door, where you get on the bus. :o) How cool is that? :o)



Well, there you have it. :o)
Oh, and I was a lazy bum and didn't read this morning. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Hugs!!! :o)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Cool pictures. I miss skiing and would probably love snowboarding...maybe some day when the boys are older!!

blondevue... said...

hehehe, Moose @ Moose Mountain! Thats awesome. :)
Thanks for posting pictures, even though I'm almost thinking it makes me miss it there even more!So glad you guys went and had a great time! Miss you,
Tori
PS...Were there any jumps made up there? Is there enough snow?
Michelle said the half pipe at birch is almost done. :)

blondevue... said...

O'yeah, and you still haven't emailed me those pictures. I was waiting for that.
hugs...
Tori

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot! I thought I missed it before, but now I really miss it.... Love you,,, kinda!
Amber

Kassandra said...

Hey Jenn, that's what you said about Hawaii too, but you're going in 2 months! Hehe. :o)

Tori, umm...what pictures am I emailing you???

It's a good life said...

Coolio. Looks like you survived it without me... just barely anyhoo. (:

(cough cough)

hehehehe...