Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 15

Wow, I can't believe I've been doing this for 3 weeks already. Time sure does fly huh? Goodness.

Anyways, I made it 5 days in a row this week!!!! Oh yesss. :o)

This morning I read about supporting your husband no matter what, even if after 19 years of marriage, he decides to start a milk farm. :o) And the ways that you can either build up or completely tear down your husband either by supporting him, or fighting against everything he tries to do. It was a good chapter. :o)

Alright, there's mine, where's yours??? :o)

6 comments:

Mrs.Lambert said...

oh mikey would make the most hilarious milk farmer ever(: i love it!!!!!!!!!!(:

Kassandra said...

Oh goodness. :o)

Anonymous said...

Why didn't pastor and Josh link arms when they walked down the aisle?!!

Happy Girl said...

You like Milk.... HAHAHAHAHA you totaly know what I'm talking about!

Kassandra said...

I'm laughing my butt off Lanae`!!!!! :o) Good times, good times. :o)

Kassandra said...

Bek, I tried to tell them, but they just wouldn't listen! :o)