Friday, December 26, 2008

Wedding Pictures, Part 5

So, I must say, I'm doing a lot better with these pictures than I did with the honey moon pictures...well, except for, of course, the fact that it has taken me 6 months to get them posted. Hehe. Ok, all I'm saying is that once I finally started them, I'm getting them done a lot faster than the honey moon ones. :o) Oh, never mind. Here are the pictures. :o)

Oh wait, speaking of 6 months, and what-not. It has officially, as of last Sunday, been six months since we got married. Wow! Haha, I know that's just a drop in the bucket compared to some of you, but I'm sure you remember being at 6 months. :o) Oh, and as of last Monday, it has been a WHOLE YEAR since we got engaged. Now THAT is crazy! AND, since it was our one year anniversary of sorts, on Monday, Mike took me to dinner at Lavelle's last Tuesday to celebrate! :o) I've never been there, and it was a really nice place. I loved it. I had "herb crusted pork tenderloin" and man was it yummy! :o) And I had "black bottom cream brulee`" which was also awesome. :o) it had chocolate on the bottom. Seriously?!?!? Creme brulee` AND chocolate??? You really can't get much better. :o)

*ahem* on with the pictures. :o)













































Whew, that was a lot of pictures! :o) And it's not over yet! Hope you are enjoying them! :o)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Cool pictures....can't wait to see the rest. They're gorgeous!!

Mrs.Lambert said...

wow those are beautiful!!!

~Kluane said...

Beautiful!!!
You looked like you were getting kind of tired of smiling towards the end=o)
Kluane

Happy Girl said...

Well it's about time you posted! 10 days dude, 10 days. Sheesh, some people's friends. So did you have a good christmas? Ours was pretty cool, we had 11 people over and it was fun. It didn't really feel like Christmas, more like a dinner party with gifts, but I think that had something to do with the lack of snow. I'm A-ok with that though! I hear it's -40 there. Yay for you! ;-)

It's a good life said...

I love the pictures... (: Seems crazy long ago... buttt... not that long ago either. Humm... interesting.

Check out my blog! =] Posted picturesss!!! Well. Tori did for me... I was having tech issues. Not suprising, I realize. (:

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Those are so good. Those with you over his shoulder are by far my favorite!
love you
Amber