Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friends :o)

So, I was going through my pictures on my computer and decided to do a post of the pictures I have with my friends. :o) So, here they are. Oh, and these are only the ones I have on this computer, not all the pictures I have total. ;o)


Cousins!!! I love cousins!!! they can make some of THE BEST friends. ;o)


So, Kaylee was scared that our friend Strawberry here, was going to freak out when the flash went off. ;o)


SO proud of my soldier cousin, Hunter. Praise the Lord for bringing him home from Iraq safely!!!


Back to the happy stuff. :o)




L & K...two of a Kind. :o) I sure do miss my Lanae` right about now. :o( Can't wait to see you!!!


Couldn't leave the Tay out. :o)





Ah, my Tori. :o)
This is an awful picture of me, but it's the only one that I have on this computer of Tori and I. How does that happen????


The Four Amigos. :o)



Hope you're all having a good day! :o)

7 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Awww. Good stuff, good stuff. But I must say that I look rather creepy in the wig picture 8} But they're all good. *sigh* Such good memories. It reminds me that I've been wanting to look at the pictures on my memory stick. OH! And I'm going to send you pictures of the oh-so-awesome sunset that I saw this morning on the way to work. Haha. Make that SunRISE. ;-)

kim said...

oh, this was a neat-o post. =)

Anonymous said...

How cute!
Amber

Mrs.Lambert said...

A SALUTE to Hunter!!!Thankyou for your service!!!

I love the ones of you and Kaylee the best.so cute.

blondevue... said...

You get onto me about not posting pictures of us together, and low and behold...you only have 1, that isn't much better! lol...
Some of these on here are craZee! Miss ya,
Tori

~Kluane said...

Of course...this is me asking=o) Who's horse was/is that?

Kassandra said...

Kluane, it was my Grandma's horse, in Oklahoma. :o)